Scheduled to open in Fall 2015, The Blake at Oxford is a luxurious retirement community located in Oxford Commons. The Blake at Oxford offers assisted living and memory care suites with all the comforts of home.
Spacious one and two bedroom suites feature open design and flexible floor plans specifically created to accommodate those who may have challenges with mobility. Our staff is well-qualified and dedicated to assuring the highest standards of care.
The Blake features:
- Suites with kitchenettes and courtyard views
- Programs tailored to residents’ specific needs
- Active living program to promote social, emotional and physical engagement
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily
- Healthy snacks throughout the day
- Concierge services
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services
- Salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, onsite physical therapy clinic
- Several gathering rooms for activities and visits with friends and family
The Blake at Oxford is located close to everything you love about Oxford, including Ole Miss Football, the Square, The Grove, Rowan Oak, and renowned 5-star restaurants. Oxford Commons is an exciting new development designed to encourage community and celebrate Southern charm and hospitality.